2010年9月14日火曜日

last winter to do it all at once rushed to my mind

last winter to do it all at once rushed to my mind, this is the end of the world it. Feng fan out from the balcony, with a grin on his face, see I was staring at him, is precisely voice said: out of bed, pretending to a show of indifference. Tuizhao Che son came to girls downstairs, another long wait. Leaves Ling, etc. I have already used to it, can this time it is unbearable. look at this building, old girls floor, herve leger every second is suffering .43 minutes later, Ye Ling down, wearing a gray hair shirt, green in modest, there are a pair of black boots, his face seems a lot more than last year's ugly. Ye Ling did not speak looked me up and down some. I wore, to your car. I take you round a telephone call, and a start is not connected, then shut down altogether, you ruthless! we care? just eight, people do not get up, you go why? noisy you?
say, and turned away. Lou tube came, attacking basketball, I do not have the slightest interest in, and took Lou to the Garden management. They enjoyed some flowers, insects and fish, herve leger dress but also according to the two-phase, I feeling much better mood. looking at the pictures that dressed in black card with my sunglasses, very strong, why were to be suffering from gas, to eat the bitter then, a person too is not it? mobile phone suddenly rings, Ye Ling calling, night call you! mouth and could speak it, I feel ashamed. Ye Ling also swore, I may just put off the phone. Lou tube but to look at me and said: hh they came across it in the restaurant * big. , waiting for Ye Ling down. on the table after two bottles of wine less, Ye Ling came. or I am extremely disgusted at noon with her clothes.herve leger bandage dress I have the fistula edge winter drink and talking about what happened, Ye-ling Woliang talking gap, chipped in with some last night how she spent the night in our house, how happy, how Powell also touched her things, and I hear fistula stunned, speechless.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿