2010年9月11日土曜日

an emancipation of the mind that is the age of ten years we were thought by the involving young literary writers from the believe that we have great ideas

an emancipation of the mind that is the age of ten years we were thought by the involving young literary writers from the believe that we have great ideas, and are thinking herve leger about the all kinds of literature foresight position. the special times, and constantly impact the thinking of the spark, stimulate artistic inspiration, he creates a chapter, a department up today remains fresh and vibrant literature. literary history seems to have around, but they exist. not to mention From this grew out of students standing in today's literary writers group. I think this is the restoration of Training Institute, . I remember that the school hired over a dozen instructors, please choose the students which teachers are willing to follow, I heard not without surprise, look here to choose their own mentor! nice. So, I went from 10 Several instructors in selected Mr. Wang Meng as my mentor. I think this herve leger dress is where my fate lies Wang Meng teachers. I remember the month of 1973, 4,5, I Yining County Red Star Commune Turpan line-tzu to jump the queue as a party after During the press officer, on and as the Cultural Department Creative Group, to coordinate arrangements for in-depth live interviews with them, Organization Department of the young new point than those who were not the ordinary people. In particular, the first time I saw a living writer, I read with curiosity and dark initiation. In a sense, I am determined to write as a writer of literary works years, the close contact with Mr. Wang Meng was a direct relationship. smashing of the , a writer mm incentives and encouragement to his writing with me. In 1978 he received the National Award for best short story after 1979, and Mr. Wang Meng another winning year. I remember a discussion in the award ceremony after the break, he told me that the People's Literature Publishing House published a collection of award-winning herve leger bandage dress works to set editor to help him work on me to check, he made some slight changes, do not know if I can not accept it. I said, this one-night stand a very good site, thank you . He used the test tone, said to me, in fact, fiction writing should not use too many folk proverbs, that would dilute the feeling of the novel, does not necessarily reflect the national characteristics.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿