2010年9月14日火曜日

Finally

Finally, I tolerate the presence of leaf Ling's face, and talked about Ali fistula. Ye Ling no longer speak, quietly drinking. a cup of drink, Ye Ling seemed drunk, took chopsticks in hand and shaken. I know she is loaded drunk, want to exchange for a little sympathy for Lou tube. Sure enough, in terms of the fistula, said to me: to an oath. Ye Ling smiled, lying on the table, as if to cry. Lou pipe outside christian louboutin the restaurant called me and whispered: on her when, she more than I can drink a glass of wine is not enough quench it!
Niang, come with me this hh back to the restaurant. Ye Ling is looked in the glass make-up, see us coming, they pretend to look sad lie on the table. ; time is late, I go back to school, you both Man Manliao with. the restaurant. lights out after the phone call to break off the leaves Ling, I did not speak, quietly listening, until the phone was ringing beep sound. 2 quickly down the first semester christian louboutin shoes results I hung up the high number in the expected, and not too sad. All six homes, only the security Nan all through, boss linked to a high number, graphics, Feng Fan, Peng Cheng, Powell are also high numbers did not pass. five of the joy of wandering in the new semester and between the old sorrow of the semester, in addition to the increase in body weight, the nothing. class classes will review the exam, I came in second to last, last name first provoked by the boss. Vice-class teacher in the soft of speech, the ban is over, I left the classroom, several students behind me and talking about the scholarship thing. I stopped, and they played a friendly hello, that face is not red nor white, there is no sense of shame. dormitory on the way, I bought a supermarket IP cards, Ali christian louboutin sale decided to fight the last call, then, to abandon these men and women rivalry. Could you help me find what Ali. sick? My husband is very cold, then broke him, I feel a little unfair to him, give her an apology, both of them Hehao the. In fact, no break up, all over people, and study hard, Freeze would like these things.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿